Friday 22 March 2019

Fall Apart

“Better not to give in to it. It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.”
-Finnick Odair, Mockingjay

It's so hard. So hard to keep from falling apart, and so hard to pick myself up when I do.
I'm so tired. I'm tired of this sadness that overwhelms me, the stress of uni, of feeling tired and of life. Sometimes I wish this life would end already so that I don't have to carry on anymore. I will not take my own life (because then my parents will have to face the legal and financial implications of such an action), but I can't help wishing someone or something will take it for me.
Am I already in the bad place? Are all these barriers I face works of the demons that are meant to psychologically torture me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment